Friday, May 20, 2005

Shoulder revelation

I just had a revelation. Just as my knee seems to be able to tolerate, or actually LIKE swinging movements as opposed to static squats I bet I should lay off the heavy pressing for my shoulders and just concentrate on the stabilization exercises such as Turkish get ups, snatch and windmill. just as I cant do pullups or rows or isolation exercises like that I probably shouldnt direct press anymore.

My shoulder never feels good afterwards.Especially with the two pood. :((I guess I will be balancing out my lower body.

BUT it does like lots of rack postitions. This is good.

No comments:

More press mistakes from today

 1) Gotta engage the rhomboids when setting the low rack position.Lock in 2) Elbows up is crucial 3) 'Straight  up' on the unracking...