Monday, October 17, 2005

back on schedule.

Saturdays used to be squat day and now mondays are snatch day. Thank God I can snatch again,no matter that it's light.

9am
full body stretch 20 minutes

Kettlebell Snatch
26x10+10x2
36x5+5
36x8+8
44x6+6x8 sets/96 reps.

on my way back. so nice. didnt even think about form, just let it happen.I know how to snatch.

windmills
26x6+6
26x8+8
36x8+8x2
44x5+5
x6+6
x7+7
x8+8
the more I do the easier they get. have to master this movement, regardless of the weight. the stretch itself is hard on my right side.Stretching out earlier in the day helps tons.

Pistols( on floor with support)
5x5. doing these in the rack on the floor instead of the bosu ball is an interesting change. have to stop worrying about depth and focus on strength in the range I can get now.

Handstand pushups( free)
4 sets of 2 within 2 inches of my head! I am right there. excellent.

Pullups to throat!
5x5! man, where did these come from. I've gotten above the bar for the first time in years. out of nowhere. and my shoulders feel great.stellar!

great great workout today. very suprising. so nice when this happens.

No comments:

195 x 1 x 11 , 20 kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 35, 25

  Not great sleep and a bit sore ( no aspirin for last three days) so all in all it was a strong day . Just definitely not 'fresh'  ...