Thursday, December 08, 2005

Miraculous.

I hate to say it so as not to incur the gods wrath but I think I feel better than before the tweak. perhaps something went in? The bextra has been wearing off and I still feel ok. Thank God.One thing I re-discovered is that my enemy is too much tension. I have too many rotations and imbalances to deal with too much muscle tension, regardless of whether it is from good muscle strength or not.

It seems that all the grind type exercises cause me problems and the ballistics loosen everything up.Of course too heavy in the ballistics and they behave like grinds.

these are the movements that seem to be ok and restorative:

swings
snatch
clean and push press( done ballistically)
pullups
handstands
farmers walk
H2H

I would also put lunges in their as well as deadlifts if they are done sporadically,although they are grinds. I am going to try a circuit of the first five exercises tomorrow. Something is telling me I need to learn how to do kbs in a circuit and drop the bodybuilding/powerlifting mindset fully. we'll see tomorrow. just glad to be able to do the mundane things I loathe everyday(picking up weights, stretching clients, etc) without gasping for breath as my back seizes.

It truly is the little things that count when you are down. Now if I can just remember that as I feel better......

No comments:

195 x 1 x 11 , 20 kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 35, 25

  Not great sleep and a bit sore ( no aspirin for last three days) so all in all it was a strong day . Just definitely not 'fresh'  ...