Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Deload/Redirect

I feel like I am peaking on this workout of late. Havent been so strong in presses and snatches in a long time. Lats are growing crazy and filling out my t shirts a bit more again. But I have to guard against getting top heavy. I am considering a lower body interlude of

day one

two hand swings
Kb belt squat


day two

clean and jerks
farmers walks

At least for a few weeks and let my lats and shoulders cool off a bit. Dont know if I can make myself do this though.Sleep on it.

lots of floor stretching, decompression hanging from bar, joint mobility,foam rolling,and no-hands floor get ups( all left legged) all day.And I'm still tight, lol!

datsit.

No comments:

195 x 1 x 11 , 20 kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 35, 25

  Not great sleep and a bit sore ( no aspirin for last three days) so all in all it was a strong day . Just definitely not 'fresh'  ...