Sunday, October 14, 2007

Made the cover of PLUSA

Not exactly how I wanted to but on the cover nonetheless,lol! Got this from Tom Furmans link to ALL the Covers of all the PLUSA's !!I've been looking for this for a long time. This is a great find with some really rare photos of legendary lifters.That's my head next to the "S" in men's nationals.


12:30
Full body Z routine. ankles to wrist and neck. about 45 minutes. Could definitely feel I did some work yesterday, set some pr's and added something new.Rushed through the push presses to get to the clubs and was too sloppy in my overhead form. Plus increasing the time by one minute each arm from the last week was greedy.What does Z say about DOMs?

Rifga and stick stretches.
down dog
upward dog
down dog shoulder stretch
pike and straddle floor stretch
stability ball back bends
sumo squat stretch
stick squat stretch
stick press( not slide)
stick shoulder extensions( both grips)
Overhead hangs from chin bar( I have been neglecting these and can tell. my heels are about 3 inches off the ground,lol!)

this was very good, just what I needed. much looser.

No comments:

Thursday ruck

 Another decently strong one. Cool weather again and that helps.. Calves were tight, the only thing slowing me down 45 lb ruck 6 laps 3 mile...