Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Slow and easy.

Still flat, adrenaline wise, from the weekend and I have an 8 hour KB basic workshop to teach this coming weekend so I have to go easy; lots of nasty bugs around and I can't get sick.
Decided to do 30 sets of 7 in the mvo2 workout today which turned out to be perfect. 15 minutes of snatching and 210 reps. no problem but enough to make me sweat.My body is finally unraveling from the weekend as well. LOTS of Z drills allthougout the day, as well as tons of foam roller, thumper and stick work on my left hammy,IT band,rectus femoris and calf.Everything else if fine.

MVO2 Snatch 15:15
16kgx30 sets of 7
210 reps
7560 lbs

Left wanting to do more. I thought about just doing the last five sets and decided that that was a perfect place to leave it;wanting to do more.

Two Handed Shield Cast
15lb CBs20x6 sets

left these light and just really got the momentum going. Very therapeutic.

CB Mills
15lbs x 10/10x 5sets
100 reps

Left the 10's at Girya but these were fine.Another very therapeutic move for my shoulder and scapulo-throacic area.Plus I didnt want to rack walk today and tighten up my left leg.

Flag Press
25x8x 5 sets.
Just playin'..

BW 162.6
BF8.3%
Water 61.3% !! this could be the highest % ever.I need to stay hydrated, that's for sure.

datsit.

2 comments:

Sean Schniederjan RKC said...

rif-i'm taking your advice and implementing the rif cycle starting tonight most likely with aaron friday since we have the same maxes.

i'm think of a t-shirt that says "don't hassle me i'm on a rif cycle."

it should be productive and fun, i'll let you know how it goes.

-sean

Mark Reifkind said...

sean,

wish I could take credit but it really is a Louie Simmons WSB cycle.it will work well for quite a few cycle before you have to change it.

195 x 1 x 11 , 20 kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 35, 25

  Not great sleep and a bit sore ( no aspirin for last three days) so all in all it was a strong day . Just definitely not 'fresh'  ...