Monday, May 03, 2010

We got it done!


Tracy ,Dave Whitley and I got had a great day at Catalyst Athletics getting our workshops done and our DVD's recorded.What a great day,everthing went great and finally, Tracy's revolutionary KB swing combination training will be available to all.
My segment on Lats, the Super Muscle went very well and I know I will be very proud of the final product. Really enjoyed watching Master Instructor Dave Whitley bending frying pans, tearing cards and bending horseshoes effortlessly, as well as his insightful segment on the intricacies, and history, of the turkish getup. I am actually developing a fondness for this move :))

2 comments:

Chuck said...

Thanks for workshop! I learned so many tips on the swing, press, and get up! I can't thank you guys enough! And I can't wait till the DVD comes out.

Mark Reifkind said...

chuck

good to see you again and thanks for coming out. glad you had a good time and learned some new things. and yes, can't wait to see the dvd's myself.

195 x 1 x 11 , 20 kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 35, 25

  Not great sleep and a bit sore ( no aspirin for last three days) so all in all it was a strong day . Just definitely not 'fresh'  ...