Tuesday, September 27, 2011

20Kg Snatch Vo2


After last weeks 16 kg , 50 set workout the 20 kg was back on the plate and I knew it would not be easy. I did 20 sets of 5 last time with overhead holds for the rest of the 15 sec and then 5 sets of 6. I had NO idea where my strength or endurance would be today but I slept well and was moving well this morning so I sensed trouble in paradise :))

I was wrong and things went great. I did 20 sets of 5 rep sets and the 9 sets of 6 and finished with a set of 7 just to see what it would feel like. I was fine for one set :))

My heartrate was pretty high even with the low reps. 15 seconds rest is never very much time no matter what the work bout :))

snatch vo2
15:15
20 kg
20 sets of 5
9 sets of 6
1 set of 7
161 reps
7,084 lbs of work

24 kg snatch
3 sets of 5/5

Just needed to touch this. its been awhile. Next week I'll snatch the 24 kg for total volume reps shooting for between 100+ and 200 ( eventual goal) with no time constraints on rest periods.

Week one : 16 kg snatch Vo2
Week two: 20 kg snatch Vo2
Week three: 24 snatch volume work
Week four: repeat cycle

I think this will work for my body and my head.

Capt America Arm cast
25 lbs x 10 x 2
35 lbs x 8 x 4 sets

these were strong today! I love the slide and glide of this arm cast.

Bodyblade laterals
3 set of 10/10

I always can't believe how hard these are! but they are necessary.

triceps extensions

one arms with black mini band doubled
3 sets of 15//15
two arm extension with mini band
3 sets of ?
pushdowns
2 sets of 15

wow. serious serious tricep pump. I remember this. I like this :))

datsit.Sisu


No comments:

195 x 1 x 11 , 20 kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 35, 25

  Not great sleep and a bit sore ( no aspirin for last three days) so all in all it was a strong day . Just definitely not 'fresh'  ...