Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Light snatch day at No Excuses



Easy money. Got the first two days down at NoX and no problem. I carved out my space and it is fine. Different but fine. I've spent nine years in silence and it's a very noisy place but I can get used to that. "Kime" focus. that's all

6-7 am
full stretchout. soup to nuts and really worked my splits hard :)).Back, which tightened up the last 5 days is definitely going in the right direction and opening up the diaphragm and abs made a big difference. Lot so overhead stretches as well as shoulder band distractions for my good but reluctant  left clavicle/shoulder


Back on the Warrior Diet strictly here as well as I am without kitchen so less cottage cheese, nuts etc as snacks. Just green tea and water.


8:30 am
one arm swings
16 kg x 5/5/5/5 x 3


Snatches
16 kg x 10/10 x 8 sets
          x 20/20 x  1 set

These went great but I was bored and wanted to get it over with, hence the 20 reps set. Nice that this was so easy.

Arm Cast CB
20 lb x 10/10
25 lb x 10/10
35 lb x 5/5 x 2
 these went very well strong.

Floor Handstand
4 sets of 10 seconds ( used wall on first set but didn't touch it on subsequent 3 sets, nice)
Supersetted with
Bodyblade laterals
4 sets of 10/10

fast and furious

Datsit
Sisu/ Never Quit



3 comments:

jockeRKC said...

You are Mr Rif "The Sisu" Reifkind
You will prevail and overcome everything they throw on you ;)

Mark Reifkind said...

:)) thank you Joakim, I needed that. I will prevail but it is quite the change.thank you my friend.

Unknown said...

These garments could be purchased in enormous shades, layouts, materials, substance, styles and sizes more information. The only significant point would be to choose the prime which seems
Computer Repair Tracking Softwareto be wonderful and special.

155 x 3 x 5, 160 x 3 x 5, 20 kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 40, 35

 Thought about going back to 5x5 for a hot second then my left shoulder  reminded me why I stopped doing them before. It doesn't seem to...