Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Swings,2 hand Swipes and some light presses



I think the new schedule/routine is going to workout. One arm swings are a good thing to do early Tuesday AM's when I just have 50 minutes to get all my training in. They don't require a lot of technical focus or mobility :))

6-7 am Full stretchout

man I needed this and lots of time in splits, which have been neglected these past two weeks.
100 ups as well and high strides too. Have to get these in every day no matter what, they really do re set my pelvis and left leg.

8:30 am
One arm swings
16 kg x 5/5/5/5 x 3
20 kg x 5/5
24 kg x 5/5
          x7/7
          x10/10 x 5 rounds
220 reps !

Not bad at all, at least volume wise and I was surprised when they added up to over 200.bout time. I had delusions  of 10 sets of 10/10 but was nowhere near warm enough for that out the gate. Did these on the Olympic Platform and that helped a lot. I hate training on concrete,even if it's covered in rubber. Wood rocks:))

Two hand CB Swipes
20 lbs x 5/5
25 lbs x 5/5
35 lbs x 5/5 x 3 sets

These went very well. I would have done more sets but I was running out of time and had to move on. Felt strong. and was surprised I wanted to do the full swipe instead of the arm cast and get more hip work. a good sign too.

Free Floor Handstands superset Bodyblade laterals
5 sets of 10 sec ( Tracy spotted first two sets for tap off and then on my own)
5 x 10/10 BB lats


DB side raises
1x15 with 15 lbs


KB Mil press
16 kg x 5/5 x 3 sets

shoulder stayed in well. Miss these :(( I will start adding them back in slowly, at the end of the workout.

No comments:

225 x SO CLOSE, 220 x 1 ( 34th) 205 x 1 x 5, laterals rear delts wt pushups

 This was GREAT! So close on the two plate and wanted to take it again. But I took 220 instead and came  up with one of my all time bests wi...