Friday, March 09, 2012

Cooked legs



well I hoped and planned on doing my bodyweight circuit today but my legs were TOAST. So I spent the first 45 minutes of the day on the floor, foam rolling and stretching out

Later towards lunch they started opening up so I did some light work

left leg forward lunges ( stabilize on trx) 30 reps
left leg calf raise ( right leg support) 30 reps
left leg bent knee calf raise 20 reps
two leg calf raise 20 reps
100 ups 80 reps


datsit. My rectus femoris was seriously tight yesterday and most of the morning so I cut the reps down and left out the squats. did plenty of squat stretches all morning though.
24 kg snatches tomorrow am. and deads:))

No comments:

225 x SO CLOSE, 220 x 1 ( 34th) 205 x 1 x 5, laterals rear delts wt pushups

 This was GREAT! So close on the two plate and wanted to take it again. But I took 220 instead and came  up with one of my all time bests wi...