Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Snatch Vo2- back to work



Finally starting to feel like myself again and was actually looking forward to this workout! got a good stretchout this morning and the joints are moving well. Slowly incorporating the Primal move movements that I can actually do and I love it. I'm just so limited to what my body can actually do, though.
 Right now lots of happy baby rolls, figure four sits,rocking in creeping and crawling positions, creeping forward and backwards , crawling forwards and backwards, figure eights and infinity circles in creep position and t spine work in figure 4 sits. So much to learn and even the baby steps are hard.

had to cut out the sweep rolls as they were killing my left rib cage for some strange reason ?

One arm swing warmup
16 kg x 5/5 x2

Snatch Vo 2
16 kg 15:15
29 sets of 7 ( 203)
6 sets of 8( 56)
259 reps
9324 lbs

these were very strong, surprisingly strong. nice to finally feel that. my left shoulder was a bit wonky for the first 15-20 sets then settled down, as did my teshnik.

KB Rows
24 x 8/8
28 x 8/8
32 x 6/6 x 2

these were hard, however, lol.  necessary but tough


Two hand shield casts
15 x 10/10
25 x 8/8 x 3

these were tough too. my right wrist is much better but still not 100% these challenged it a bit all go though.

Bodyweight cert this weekend in MSP , this will be fun! Handstands and levers, we'll see how th frame holds up!

datsit.
Sisu/

No comments:

195 x 1 x 9 205 x 1 225 x CLOSE! 205 x 1 20kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 40, 30

 What a great day! Moved my grip and my stance back in. Concentrated on pushing UP on the bar un takeoff and then decided, during warmups, t...