Wednesday, February 13, 2013

40kg Power Swings



Still in light day mode and even though I've kicked the bronchitis I'm pretty tired.Long good days at work but they're still long. More stretch time but not enough and I was a bit sore in the legs today. Good thing I have to travel this weekend to Utah.:)

I was going to train Friday and just fit in the snatch workout but decided against it. Don't need to do 200 snatches in hi rep sets then sit on a plane for three hours and let the DOMS set in. I'll just get a full stretchout in instead( which I need WAY more) and start over on Monday.

The power swings were on the menu today and even though I felt beat up they moved well and I got  a pr in total sets as well. It's so nice to have the Bulldog feel so light.

Power swings
16 kg x 5
20 kg x 5
24 kg x 5
28 kg x 5
32 kg x 5
40 kg x 5 x 12 sets
60 reps
5280 lbs

all the sets moved very fast and I stopped before the bell slowed down. coolness.

Snatch Holds
16 x 30 sec
20 x 40 sec
24 x 40 sec x 2

these were tough today.Everything just tired.

Sled drags
50 lbs x 800 feet

these were fine and I knew that less weight was better. Even this felt hard. More rest, more food.
Soon

Datsit.
Sisu/



No comments:

225 x SO CLOSE, 220 x 1 ( 34th) 205 x 1 x 5, laterals rear delts wt pushups

 This was GREAT! So close on the two plate and wanted to take it again. But I took 220 instead and came  up with one of my all time bests wi...