Monday, September 30, 2013

32 kg Presses, lunges, crawls

Figured that doing heavy singles in the press today would make me less sore than the reps have done and I'm tired of having shoulders AND leg sore :)

So it was 32 kg since last workouts 28's was pretty strong. And it was strong today too; on my RIGHT side not my left, which pretty much sucked.

Clean and press 
16 kg x 5/5
         x 3/3
20 kg x 3/3
24 kg x 2/2
28 kg x 1/1
32 kg x miss left/1
         x miss/1
         x miss/ 1
         x miss/ 1
28 kg x 2/2 x 2
24 kg x 2/2 x 2
28 kg x 1/1

left side was totally out of it. I mean NOTHING. Bell didn't budge and elbow flew up! Went down in weight to try to figure out a groove and it helped a lot. My left side clean position didn't feel right all workout so that's what I focused on. Have to get the elbow under the bell much more than on the right.

Standing lunges Superset with bike
5 sets of 10/10 and 1.5 min

these went GREAT, the new closer stance repeated the success of last week. and ROM wa smuch better. Same on the bike where I was doing reps for all of Glenn's set as well. At the end took the height down to normal and it was fine. this was good although I am already at the limit of the tension for the bike :)

Back press
double strands x 10 x 3 sets!!!

don't know where THIS came from but it was the strongest it's ever been since I purchased them!

Crawl
2 x 50 ft. PR length
1 x 30 feet

this kicked my ass but is also getting much smoother and easier although it it still wicked hard.

No comments:

195 x 1 x 11 , 20 kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 35, 25

  Not great sleep and a bit sore ( no aspirin for last three days) so all in all it was a strong day . Just definitely not 'fresh'  ...