Sunday, August 10, 2014

Sunday Ruck 12 laps 2 hours five min.

No Pr's today, just solid hard work. Slept well, hydrated and stretched out but started slow again. Made an adjustment on the pack which helped a bit. It's been too low on my hips I think, so I cinched it up a few inches and that helped.
First five laps were 8:45's or so. Slowest start yet but the legs felt just heavy and yesterday was a low carb day so not much gas in the tank.No worries but I lowered expectations a bit. Overcast and cool which helped tons
Laps six- ten started dropping times and by lap ten I went 8:15. Eleven was 8:10 and twelve was 8:05. I'll take it.

Total time 2 hrs five minutes
Bodyweight 160 lbs even.

Pushups tomorrow. going for 100 total

datsit.
neverquit

No comments:

195 x 1 x 11 , 20 kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 35, 25

  Not great sleep and a bit sore ( no aspirin for last three days) so all in all it was a strong day . Just definitely not 'fresh'  ...