Thursday, April 09, 2015

Thursday Ruck. still strong

One of my major goals was accomplished today. to do more work than I've ever done in a workout and feel NOTHING the next day. Pretty much describes how I felt today. No stiffness, no soreness no aching anything. And yesterday was strong

Took ten pounds off the ruck and did my normal 6 laps 60 minutes with Tracy.
Strong ruck and things felt good before and after

38 lb ruck
6 laps
60 minutes

Full body stretchout upper and lower this AM
60 minutes

now a days rest and 40 kg one arms on saturday

datsit
neverquit
RIP Bill Starr

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Rif - Like the rucking. Are you doing this just for a different sort of conditioning or are you preparing for something? Thanks.

Rant

Mark Reifkind said...

Rant

Both.I started out for conditioning for my replaced knee but there is a GORuck Ft Bragg Challenge at some undisclosed time that I want to train for
12 miles with 55 lbs for time

Mark Reifkind said...

BTW good to hear from you :)

155 x 3 x 5, 160 x 3 x 5, 20 kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 40, 35

 Thought about going back to 5x5 for a hot second then my left shoulder  reminded me why I stopped doing them before. It doesn't seem to...