Sunday, September 20, 2015

Hard ruck


Yesterdays lunges took a toll on my legs today during the ruck. I could really feel my quads working harder than normal; a good sign :) It will take a bit to adapt but it's exactly what I want-more quad work.

Fast one too though, second lap was 8:10 and last lap was 7:45! After two hours and 10 iso squats
PLUS I got the ruck selfie I told Morgan I was going to attempt. Easier to do than i thought but harder to take the damn picture.

Tried it for three laps before I got one and Tracy took this selfie photobomb :)

12 lap ruck
55 lbs
1 hr 55 min
10 isosquats

No comments:

195 x 1 x 11 , 20 kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 35, 25

  Not great sleep and a bit sore ( no aspirin for last three days) so all in all it was a strong day . Just definitely not 'fresh'  ...