Sunday, September 13, 2015

Long Ruck

After having to miss last week because of the workshop this weeks 2 hour session, especially after the 48kg swings yesterday was just a wee bit hard! Plus a little too much wine and food last night and it was 'you play you pay"

So I payed. Not that bad really, the weather was cooler and overcast and that helped. Nothing hurt I was just feeling tired and my legs weren't as loose. I could definitely feel the lunges I did yesterday too.

It's funny how one miss can make a difference in "feel" of effort but it does. I can still perform but it takes more to do so.

Ruck
55 lb pack
12 laps
1 hr 55 min ( fast!)
last lap time 8;03 (fast too!)
10 iso squats ( one each lap)

bw at start 163 .6
after 160.6  lol just a bit of sweating going on

presses tomorrow!

datsit
neverquit

No comments:

215 x 1, 225 miss x 2, 205 x 1 x 5 , side and rear delts , floor pushups ( deep, paused) 3 x 9

 Didnt sleep well last night and that didn't help. 205 and 215 were strong ( but not fast) and sure enough I didn't have enough spee...