Wednesday, October 07, 2015

24 kg Speed Swings, 17 min,walking lunges,parallel bar pushups, rear delts



Glenn was sick and didn't train but he was healthy enough to come over and support me . Now that's a real training partner. It also meant that I could get some footage of the swing sets. Usually he and I are going at the same time so- no video. Just wanted to have it on record.

Still not up to full power so this was tough but steady. The total time wasn't so bad  it's just hard to keep as much power output as I want on the later sets. I did my best. which is the key to progress.

24 kg Speed swings
17 min
340 reps
18,020 lbs

why that does add up quickly. Still hot enough here for me to want some sweatbands not wear a shirt AND have the fan on me. I can do long but I overheat fast and sweat like a pig

Walking lunges
4 laps of 40 steps

these were WAY tough today. Quads were still lit up from mondays belt squat.

Parallel bar pushups
20
18
15
13

66 reps

triceps death. they started tired

db rear delts
3 sets of 12 with 12 lbs

ruck up tomorrow! almost back to full strength

datsit
neverquit



No comments:

155 x 3 x 5, 160 x 3 x 5, 20 kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 40, 35

 Thought about going back to 5x5 for a hot second then my left shoulder  reminded me why I stopped doing them before. It doesn't seem to...