Monday, December 07, 2015

120 lb Mil Press pr, 36 kg belt squats,floor pushups, crawls, side delts



Right on through with this progression as well. the first two sets were a little rough as I wasn't bringing my left elbow in enough and I could feel my tricep again. that's why I only did two sets of four ,Once I realized and correctly that the next two sets of threes were much better so I did a third set of four on the last set( video above)

I just feel strong here too and my shoulders are cooperating. For better or worse this is my current groove and it's strong.

Mil Press
stick press x 5 x 2
bar x 5 x 2
65 x 5
85 x 4
100 x 2
120 x 4 x 2 PR
       x 3 x 2
       x 4 x 1

Belt squats
 36 kg x 12 x 4

strong too! getting more ankle flexion all the time

Floor pushups
30
28
18
15

lol I tried. too much pump in tri's!

91 reps!

Crawls
3 sets of 50 ft

steady

Side delts
3 x 12 x 15 lbs

these are definitely getting stronger and shoulders are thicker too. this is definitely an important stabilizer

ok twenty minute swing session on wednesday , got to get ready mentally

datsit
neverquit


No comments:

195 x 1 x 11 , 20 kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 35, 25

  Not great sleep and a bit sore ( no aspirin for last three days) so all in all it was a strong day . Just definitely not 'fresh'  ...