Thursday, January 14, 2016

Light and Fast ruck



Body seemingly back to normal today. Rib ok neck moving 95% normal and overall fine.
Stayed with 40 lbs though as I want to really check my posture and gait pattern and that's heavy enough

If I really keep my hips under me ( opposite pose/chi running position) it feels like I'm almost walking backwards. If I lean from the ankles then my head goes down more.Somewhere in between.
it's hard with these short legs, if I stay too upright I go even slower.


40 lb ruck
6 laps
55 minutes

BW 162
BF 12.7
W 56.3


day off then a date with the 36 kg for 200 reps on Saturday.

datsit
neverquit

No comments:

195 x 1 x 11 , 20 kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 35, 25

  Not great sleep and a bit sore ( no aspirin for last three days) so all in all it was a strong day . Just definitely not 'fresh'  ...