Wednesday, February 03, 2016

24 kg Speed Swings, 15 min, Sandbag lunges,parallel pushups, rear delts

SMK Class 1

Hard today. Neck was good, 85%+ but I was worried how it would be after so my mind wasn't quite right for the set. And having the mind right for this type of training is everything. Because once you dive in theres' precious little time to change things

Still it wasn't that hard, my neck was fine and it was a pretty strong set. It's great now that 15 miutes is just another workday/

Speed swings
24 kg
15:15 10 reps per arm
15 min/30 sets
300 reps
15,900 lbs  ( these big ass numbers always make me smile, and feel better,that's 8 tons of work!

Sandbag lunges
30 lbs x 5 laps with right arm farmers walk back 20 steps per lap
these still are getting better

Parallel pushups
 4 sets of 20 reps
solid no prob

db rear delts
3 sets of 12 with 12

shoulder symmetry is best it's been in as long as I can remember and right side scapula is moving way better.

ok tomorrow it's wings up for the first ever SMK Level 1 Cert in San Diego.
Very happy my neck is not locked and up and at level 10 pain ,lol
So little fun to teach like that

datsit
neverquit

No comments:

225 x SO CLOSE, 220 x 1 ( 34th) 205 x 1 x 5, laterals rear delts wt pushups

 This was GREAT! So close on the two plate and wanted to take it again. But I took 220 instead and came  up with one of my all time bests wi...