Monday, February 01, 2016

85 lb Press,36 kg belt squats,floor pushups,crawls, side delt



Definitely a back off week. Neck pretty freaking tight still and I've got to be right for the cert this weekend. ibuprofen to the rescue it seems. I'm so out of the habit of taking meds that I didn't even consider it. makes a huge difference, just as it did with my back.

Barbell Press
stick x 5 x 2
bar x 5 x2
65 x 4
75 x 3
85 x 3 x 5 sets

this felt great. light but  my neck liked it

belt squats
36 kg x 12  x 4 sets

deep these have never been easier. depth great and ease of ROM is so nice

floor pushups
4 sets of 20

strong

crawls
2 laps of 50
1 lap of 6

side delts

3 x 12 with 12's

neck still good

hopefully neck holds

datsit
neverquit

No comments:

More press mistakes from today

 1) Gotta engage the rhomboids when setting the low rack position.Lock in 2) Elbows up is crucial 3) 'Straight  up' on the unracking...