Thursday, March 31, 2016

fast ruck

 Little video I did today on how to find the right hip position for the start of the deadlift


Solid pace today , despite very tired hamstring and quads from yesterday's training. But I was able to keep a pretty solid 8:00 lap pace for the duration. Legs moved well. Used Chi walking technique. it's more hunched over but it's comfortable and I get best speed.
Pretty close to the posture I used to run in.

40 lb ruck
6 laps
8:00 lap average
56 min

BW 162.2
BF 12.2%
W 56.6

day off then 36 kg for 200 reps

neck is much much better , pretty much normal.best everything has felt at once in forever

datsit
neverquit

No comments:

215 x 1, 225 miss x 2, 205 x 1 x 5 , side and rear delts , floor pushups ( deep, paused) 3 x 9

 Didnt sleep well last night and that didn't help. 205 and 215 were strong ( but not fast) and sure enough I didn't have enough spee...