Wednesday, July 13, 2016

24 kg speed swing 12 min, BW walking lunges,parallel bar pushups, side delts, TKEs


Lol this was much tougher than expected. Had a decent case of muscle soreness from those heavy presses on Monday and the bell felt heavy in my hands at first and my upper body was just worked and tired.

I knew it would warm up a bit at first, but it was a slow start.For some reason the short day workouts are almost always the hardest ones

24 kg Speed swings
15:15 x 10 reps
12 min
240 reps
12, 720 lbs


 definitely got easier as I went on but everything felt tired.

Used the KBUSA 24 kg for the last half of the workout and it was great. I was worried as it has a slightly longer window in the handle and I thought that would slow my rep speed down but taking my center of balance forward even more than it already is but it was fine

And the grip was perfect, the texture very good and the handle just a tad bit smaller in circumference.
This has the best coating I've seen since DragonDoor's military grade coating

Going to get to use a variety of weight sizes next weekend at the Seattle SMK so that will be a nice test.

BW walking lunges
4 laps of 40 UNBROKEN!!

First time I've done this in EONS! nice quad burn. Interesting that although I was tired in the swings my lungs were fine. It was the muscles. I did some double breathing at the end to try to up the amperage but it wasn't because my wind was hurting
About time these got better

Parallel bar pushups
3 sets of 22

not bad but not easy. did less on purpose

Side delts
3 sets of 10 with 20 lbs
 perfect weight and lower reps

TKE
green band 2 sets of 30 left leg only

good need to do these regularly. next week up to three sets

BW 163.4
BF 12.3
W 56.7

ruck up tomorrow

datsit
neverquit

No comments:

195 x 1 x 9 205 x 1 225 x CLOSE! 205 x 1 20kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 40, 30

 What a great day! Moved my grip and my stance back in. Concentrated on pushing UP on the bar un takeoff and then decided, during warmups, t...