Monday, October 31, 2016

135 lb Military press 5 x 3,40 kg belt squat,Floor pushups,crawls, side delts



This was strong too. Much stronger than anticipated and way better than last week, that's for sure. It didn't feel heavy and I had 5's in me today
Was sore this morning( more stiff than sore, really) and got a good stretch roll this morning as well as some getups to tall sit with bodyweight as well as 10 and 12 kg.
Being tight in the hammies in the AM does not help my tall sit position,lol. But I am digging playing around with this move now though
Do have to be careful of my low back though as I did feel it in an old familiar way " just a bit". It's the flexion rotatation so I will be careful
No exercise is worth going back to that!

Military press
stick x 5
45 x 5
65 x 5
85 x 5
105 x 3
120 x 2
135 x 3 x 5 sets

found the grip and width during the stick reps that took all the pressure off the biceps tendon so i went with that in the actual press and it worked great! SO much easier to press when I don't feel any weirdness in the shoulder at the start

40 kg Belt squat
14.16, 18 20

strongest ever by far. Not out of breath at all

floor pushups
3 sets of 20

easy here too. good start back after the peak

Crawls
working on getting belly lower and head upper :)

Side delts
 3 sets of 12 with 15's
 shoulders achey with fatigue

ok stretch and roll tomorrow!

datsit
DFQ

No comments:

155 x 3 x 5, 160 x 3 x 5, 20 kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 40, 35

 Thought about going back to 5x5 for a hot second then my left shoulder  reminded me why I stopped doing them before. It doesn't seem to...