Wednesday, October 19, 2016

24 kg Speed Swings 15 min, bw walking lunge, parallel pushups, rear delts

This was amazingly strong! The strongest and easiest 15 minute ever. Was hard to believe. It seemed like I crossed a threshold with last weeks test. Just like when I was bike racing and for a long time everything up to 100 miles with seriously hard. Then, after I did 100 mile ride things got much easier across the board after that

Maybe it was just a good day but it felt great

Speed swings
15:15
24 kg
15 min
30 sets
300 reps
15,900 lbs

Walking BW lunges
4 laps of 40 steps  unbroken
ok THIS is going to be where we get a lot of our lactic acid quad training in. Need to up this game for real for the 48 kg test.
BUT we will need to rest more between sets

Parallel bar pushups
25
25
20

speaking of lactic acid! serious pump

Rear delts
3 sets of 12 with 20 lbs

love these still

BW 163.4
BF 12.1
W 56.2

ok that's weird. everything seems to have re normalized BACK to where they were in keto and semi keto
the body loves homeostasis :)

Ok off tomorrow for NYC for a SMK level 1 Cert. This will be great I am really looking forwards to teaching the stuff I love so much The Way of the kettlebell.

datsit
DFQ

No comments:

155 x 3 x 5, 160 x 3 x 5, 20 kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 40, 35

 Thought about going back to 5x5 for a hot second then my left shoulder  reminded me why I stopped doing them before. It doesn't seem to...