Sunday, October 16, 2016

Long slow ruck



Ah yes, NO SORENESS from the test yesterday. Perfect. Other than a little bit of a hangover from too much celebratory wine  but that doesn't count.
In fact I felt like I hadn't even trained, even better.

Also first rains of the season so I got nice and wet and the air is so clean cool and crisp. Love it

took it nice and steady today and didn't time any laps, a first actually. Still riding the high from achieving my goal.

50lb Ruck
12 laps
8 iso squats
 1hr 55 min

BW 161.8 !?!
BF 11.8
W 57.2

wow re introducing carbs back into the mix seems to have worked well.

ok presses tomorrow

datsit
DFQ

No comments:

155 x 3 x 5, 160 x 3 x 5, 20 kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 40, 35

 Thought about going back to 5x5 for a hot second then my left shoulder  reminded me why I stopped doing them before. It doesn't seem to...