Sunday, December 25, 2016

Hanukkah/Christmas Ruck



Thought it was going to be harder, actually.
Yesterday's swing training was tough but I seemed to recover well, no tweaks or issues at all

Since it is Hanukkah/Christmas I decided to give myself a break and not time any laps, just go at a nice steady pace. So much easier ,lol
Did take me an hour to warm up but then I didn't die so badly on the tenth lap, as usual. Just a wee slow down but energy was good.

50 lbs ruck
12 laps
11 iso squats
2 hours on the mark

BW 165.2
BF 11.2
W 57.5

that was interesting. alternating a glass of green tea for every glass of wine seems to help ,lol

heavy presses one more time tomorrow. If I can't get fives I will back off and rebuild the next time

datsit
DFQ

No comments:

195 x 1 x 11 , 20 kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 35, 25

  Not great sleep and a bit sore ( no aspirin for last three days) so all in all it was a strong day . Just definitely not 'fresh'  ...