Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Snatch Vo2 30 sets, walking lunges, parallel pushups, side laterals

Back to the world of snatch Vo2. Started out easy with just six rep sets for the first ten minutes, then finished up with sevens for the last five. No problem form felt great. First time, really, in my oly shoes and I was focused on being as efficient on the lift as possible, not going for the deepest hinge, etc,. Performance efficiency, not max power.
Hands felt great as did shoulders.
Back to sitting on the stability ball at my desk and my back feels normal again. Those damn chairs aren't stiff enough seat lately.

Snatch Vo2
15:15
10 min 6 reps per set = 120 reps
5 min 7 reps per set = 70 reps
total = 190 reps
6840 lbs

RPE 6

walking lunges
4 laps of 40 steps
unbroken
strong and easy

Parallel bar pushups
3 sets of 27
strong also

side laterals
3 sets of 12 with 15 lbs

no problem

BW 167.1
BF 11.2
W ?

this seems to be my new range . Not happy but don't want to eat less. I'm eating cleaner than usual too

ruck up tomorrow

datsit
DFQ

video from 2008, very close to my PR of 80 sets of 8 in this 15:15 thing
I love the kb snatch

No comments:

195 x 1 x 11 , 20 kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 35, 25

  Not great sleep and a bit sore ( no aspirin for last three days) so all in all it was a strong day . Just definitely not 'fresh'  ...