Sunday, March 12, 2017

Very slow long ruck



It must be an adrenaline dump aftershock. Everything has been heavy this week and I've been extra stiff and sore.

Today was no exception and the first laps of the ruck let me know it was going to be a hard slow slog. If I made the full 12 laps

Which was in question from the start. And I was ok with that. I'm easing back in and I'm not stressed at all. But I was waiting, and waiting and waiting to loosen up.

And I finally did.
90 minutes into the walk :)

THEN I felt good and picked up pace

Lots of stopping and just letting my legs shake out. during laps and no timed laps at all

50 lb Ruck
12 laps
11 iso assisted squat stretches
2:05 min

BW 167
BF 11.1
W 57.8

Back to the bar tomorrow and 125 lb presses

datsit
DFQ

No comments:

155 x 3 x 5, 160 x 3 x 5, 20 kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 40, 35

 Thought about going back to 5x5 for a hot second then my left shoulder  reminded me why I stopped doing them before. It doesn't seem to...