Thursday, April 20, 2017

Good Ruck



Steady and strong today. Not much motivation but thursdays at 1 pm, when I've been up since 3:30 and it's the end of the training week is always hard. Hot today too but I wore the XOSkin shirt and even though it seemed kind of thick for the hotter weather it really absorbed the sweat and kept me cool.
not as much sweat on the pack, either
 We'll see how my summer hot weather training goes this season

45 lb Ruck
6 laps
50 min! Fast!
6th lap time 7:23

very surprised at that lap time. my total average time, including back and forth to the park 4 min each way, makes out to under 8 min average lap time and it felt it today. Felt like it would be easier to run lol.

BW 166.4
BF 11.3
W 57.8 ( I think)

off tomorrow then the 52 kg sat

datsit
DFQ

No comments:

Thursday ruck

 Another decently strong one. Cool weather again and that helps.. Calves were tight, the only thing slowing me down 45 lb ruck 6 laps 3 mile...