Sunday, April 09, 2017

Loose light and strong ruck

This was very surprising! Legs felt loose, light but strong right out of the gate and stayed that way the entire time. Last week I thought I would  have to ease back into the full 12 laps one lap extra at at a time but I got all 12 today no problem and even got a timed lap in, too!

SO nice when the body cooperates

50 lb Ruck
12 laps
11 isometric squat holds
12th lap= 7:20 !!! not bad at all

Got to try out a new base layer from XOskin products and it felt great! No chafing at all, wicked the sweat away easily and kept me cool and warm at the same time if that makes any sense. It was cool this morning but I heat up so quickly and this worked perfect. Will make a great underlayer too I'm sure. Can't wait to try the compression shorts for heavy swings and rucking as well.

BW 165.2
BF 11.7
W 56.9

heavy presses and squat cleans tomorrow

datsit
DFQ

No comments:

195 x 1 x 11 , 20 kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 35, 25

  Not great sleep and a bit sore ( no aspirin for last three days) so all in all it was a strong day . Just definitely not 'fresh'  ...