Wednesday, May 24, 2017

24 kg speed swings 14 min,walking lunges,parallel pushups, rear laterals



Not really stiff or sore at all from Mondays heavy press day , but when I had to pick up and swing the 24 it just felt heavy. Lol

I wasn't surprised but it didn't make for an easy session. Cardio wise, though, it was good, as was groove. Finishing heartrate  was 165 or so. Respiration good.

24 kg Swing Vo2
14 min
280 reps
14 min
14, 480 lbs

lol that is a lot of work for a very short time. Love it. Strength, power and conditioning all at once

Walking Lunges
4 laps of 40 steps
legs were a bit wobbly lol

Parallel pushups
30
25
20

super sure and tired here. didn't pushup. shoulders fine though

Rear laterals
3 sets of 15 with 15's
these were easy

BW 167.4!!! WTF?
BF 12.5
W 56.3

this is so weird. Waist the same or smaller.Really ate well within my protein,veg, fruit and nuts macros and no cheating. strange. but I feel strong bit and lean so we will give this low starch/ flour approach awhile longer.

Ruck up tomorrow

datsit
DFQ

No comments:

155 x 3 x 5, 160 x 3 x 5, 20 kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 40, 35

 Thought about going back to 5x5 for a hot second then my left shoulder  reminded me why I stopped doing them before. It doesn't seem to...