Thursday, May 11, 2017

Ruck Steady



Legs getting back in shape, felt strong from the first lap, although I've come up with some weird right adductor strain for no reason I can tell. Walking is fine it just pulls in the deepest position of a squat. Lots of time on the ground today, rolling and stretching and it's better but I'm not sure where it's from.

No big worries though. It's weird though because I haven't had to deal with ANY thing in my back, hips, or knees in so long. Very foreign but all too familiar at the same time. I did go too long without thoroughly 'clearing' my pirifomis and deep hip rotators .  That's getting fixed asap

45 lb ruck
6 laps
55 min
4th lap 7:50 ( felt faster)


BW 166.6
BF 11.9
W 56.7

ok back under 167 :) that's good although I had 9 grain bread, oats as usual with butter, cream and raw honey. it's not what so much as how much :)

datsit

No comments:

Thursday ruck

 Another decently strong one. Cool weather again and that helps.. Calves were tight, the only thing slowing me down 45 lb ruck 6 laps 3 mile...