Monday, June 05, 2017

145 lb Military press 5x4 pr,48 kg belt squats, floor pushups,crawls, side laterals



Pretty shocking workout considering how beat up I am. Must have woken up in a weird part of the sleep cycle because I just felt blah energetically all day. Even coffee didn't help at all. Got plenty of sleep and rest yesterday after the ruck but I was not looking forward to the presses

And they took awhile to get going, I cannot seem to figure out the right approach to the bar! One set the shoulder is twingy ( mind you this is BEFORE I take any weight on me) and others it's perfect!

Once I got it down ( for today at least ) the press was strong.

Military press
 stick x 5
bar x 5
65 x 5
85 x 4
105 x 2
120 x 2
135 x 1
145 x 4 x 5 sets pr!
these moved exceptionally well

once I got going sets 3-5 I could have hit 5's on each set

48 kg belt squats
4 sets of 12

these actually felt good. Not as low and my legs didn't feel as weak as I thought they would

off creatine for 5 day or so now

floor pushups
3 sets of 35

last 5 of last set were tough

crawls
3 sets of 70 ft

ack always hard

side laterals
3 sets of 10 with 20 lbs

needed to handle something heavier here

BW 166.6
BF 11.9
W 56.8

happy with this actually as i had a decent amount of carbs yesterday

much need day off tomorrow

datsit
DFQ

No comments:

195 x 1 x 11 , 20 kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 35, 25

  Not great sleep and a bit sore ( no aspirin for last three days) so all in all it was a strong day . Just definitely not 'fresh'  ...