Sunday, July 16, 2017

A visitor with us ruck.

Gabe and I had a visitor on our ruck today. Travis Janeway from Washington. Travis is a super cool guy I've known for years and is one of those real deal guys that live this lifestyle, and pass it on to others as excellent coaches.

He was in the area for a movement workshop and dropped in. Good thing I was feeling good as Travis is tall with long legs and was wearing no ruck.
I didn't want to have to start jogging to keep up

50 lb ruck
12 laps
12 iso squats
no timed laps but we were cooking
1:50 min total time ( knew we were fast!)

everything felt fine. legs, lungs ,back.
and no glute calf cramping at the start either. good sign

no idea what i'm going to do tomorrow but i'll probably take a weight and see how I feel

BW 165.6
BF 11.9
W 56.8

Travis

No comments:

215 x 1, 225 miss x 2, 205 x 1 x 5 , side and rear delts , floor pushups ( deep, paused) 3 x 9

 Didnt sleep well last night and that didn't help. 205 and 215 were strong ( but not fast) and sure enough I didn't have enough spee...