Thursday, July 06, 2017

Hour Walk + Hour Ruck :) 45 lbs


Frank Bozanich, Ultra stud.

Ended up doing an hour walk with a client immediately before I was scheduled for my ruck. Hot as hell today too, 90+ and my mind wasn't ready for it. Til I told it to shut up and stop whining and it did.

Turned out that hour walk was an excellent warmup to what turned out to be a very strong, very fast ruck.
Took me 30 min to get really into my groove on my walk with my client but once I started sweating for real everything set in well/
Once I got the ruck on my legs felt exactly as I want them to : strong but loose and unphased by the load. Fully warmed up, and my lungs were nice and open too. But it was freaking freakin hot with no wind and almost no shade.

Again tell the mind to shut up and stop complaining. then it got easy

60 min walk
55 min 45 lb ruck
6 laps
3rd lap 7:32
6th lap : 7:19!

very very strong. and could finish the walk in easily too

BW 164.4
BF 11.5
W 57.1

1 pm fasted
BW 163.4


day off then 48 kg gets a ride.

datsit
DFQ

No comments:

195 x 1 x 11 , 20 kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 35, 25

  Not great sleep and a bit sore ( no aspirin for last three days) so all in all it was a strong day . Just definitely not 'fresh'  ...