Sunday, July 09, 2017

Solid steady state ruck

 Not anywhere near as beat up as I expected today but not in the mood for high intensity intervals either, so Gabe and I just did a steady state ruck. Most laps were probably around 8 min laps, but more importantly, my legs continued their winning streak from Thursday still feeling light and loose but strong and almost 'motored'.

I didn't have to 'will' each step but once I got them going they just kept rolling.EXACTLY the feeling I have been waiting for. Lets hope it's due to better adaptation and conditioning and not just luck or a false high point

Time will tell. It always does

50 lb ruck
12 laps
11 iso squats, three stances
2 hours almost exactly start to finish

BW 164.8 !!
BF 11.4
W 57.2

solid numbers too

OK tomorrow we put 160 on the bar and hope for doubles :) I just looked and realized I have never done any work sets with 160 lbs so this should be very interesting workout

datsit
DFQ

No comments:

195 x 1 x 11 , 20 kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 35, 25

  Not great sleep and a bit sore ( no aspirin for last three days) so all in all it was a strong day . Just definitely not 'fresh'  ...