Wednesday, October 11, 2017

24 kg speed swings 14 min, walking lunges,parallel bar pushups, side delts

Felt no ill effects from Mondays heavy pressing. In fact, I always feel better after press day as the super extension on my back is just what I need to counter my flexion dominant posture and musculature.


24 kg speed swings
15:15 at 8 rpa
14 min
224 reps
11,872 lbs

pretty stinkin' strong and easy. Had no problem watching the clock and each rep was strong and powerful.
Can't remember the last time I had to double breathe on this movement
Used to have to do that all the time
Virtually no mental stress at all

walking lunges
4 laps of 40 ft.
short step with forward knee drive emphasis seems to work best. Long strides don't
Strong

Parallel bar pushups
2 sets of 37
1 set of 35

these were strong and I could have done the two more for the last set but it would have meant redline it and don't need that

Side delts
3 sets of 12 with 15's


BW 168.8
BF 13.3
W 55.6 ! new low. dehydrated I guess ack

ruck up tomorrow

datsit
dfq

No comments:

155 x 3 x 5, 160 x 3 x 5, 20 kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 40, 35

 Thought about going back to 5x5 for a hot second then my left shoulder  reminded me why I stopped doing them before. It doesn't seem to...