Sunday, October 15, 2017

Surprisingly strong and fast steady state ruck



Yesterday must not have taken as much out of me as I thought it might. Got a good roll/stretchout before I walked today and maybe that made a difference but my calves and glutes were not locked tight at the start as they have been

I was loose and strong from the get go, with my lungs cooperating as well. Being cool helped a ton too. 50 degree's is so much better than 70. Cool and crisps helps me move faster for sure.

50 lb Ruck
12 laps
11 iso squats
no timed laps
total = 1 hr 48 min

each lap felt around 7:30 ish per lap
Used Wecks' Core fist technique and I really like it definitely seems to sync up my shoulders really well

BW 168.8
BF 13.1
W 56.3

Ok looks like we're going to take a weight tomorrow in the press

probably:
140 x 1
160 x 1
175 x 1
190 x 1

do it a little differently than last week but this is just iceing on the cake :)

datsit
dfq

No comments:

195 x 1 x 11 , 20 kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 35, 25

  Not great sleep and a bit sore ( no aspirin for last three days) so all in all it was a strong day . Just definitely not 'fresh'  ...