Thursday, March 22, 2018

Best ruck in forever



And it almost didn't happen. I came home in a thunderstorm and decided to write off the ruck. Not worth it for an hour, so I sat down to start my meal AND it stopped!

So, I had to go.I had eaten a bit so I was no longer hangry and just got out in it to see what was going to happen.

And it was aweome. The new gait kicked in effortless and I cruised through all six laps

Unbroken.

Not a stop or a drop in stride or cadence.

I don't know the last time that happened. Or, if it has!

It was magical.

Especially with the cool, crisp air, and the thunder clouds looming overhead and all the nitrogen in the air it was amazing

45 lb ruck
6 laps unbroken
54 min total
RPE 4 !

BW 169.4
BF 13.3
W 55.5

awesome!

datsit

No comments:

155 x 3 x 5, 160 x 3 x 5, 20 kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 40, 35

 Thought about going back to 5x5 for a hot second then my left shoulder  reminded me why I stopped doing them before. It doesn't seem to...