Thursday, May 17, 2018

Flying fast ruck!

Crazy! where did this come from. Lost my wallet yesterday so lots of stress after a relatively weak session yesterday and poor sleep on top of it! but the fastest, lightest leg feeling easy ruck I've had in forever!
Love it, this is what it's supposed to feel like

Wore by old Magnum combat boots and they felt great

45 lb ruck
6 laps
50 min ( barely!)
RPE 5

just strong

BW 170.2 almost there
BF 12.7 

ok day off tomorrow then the 60 kg bell comes out to play. Actually plan on swinging first as I'm still coming back to speed on the press and I really want to be fresh for that weight

datsit

No comments:

195 x 1 x 9 205 x 1 225 x CLOSE! 205 x 1 20kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 40, 30

 What a great day! Moved my grip and my stance back in. Concentrated on pushing UP on the bar un takeoff and then decided, during warmups, t...